摘要：英语教案也是英语教师上好课的前提。下面是小编为大家精心整理的新人教版七年级下英语uni年轻干部t10雾霾防导弹教案，仅供参考。新人教版七年级下英语unit10教案范文Unit 10 I’d艳修少爷 like sohiggs粒子m
Unit 10 I’d like some noodles.
Section A (1a-2d)
noodles, mutton, beef, cabbage, potato, special, would, would like, order, bowl, size, tofu
① —What would you like?
② —I'm not sure yet. Are there any vegetables in the beef noodles? ③ May I take your order?
④ —Can we have two bowls of beef soup then?
—Sure. What size would you like?
Ⅰ. Warming-up and lead in
1. Watch a video program about food and vegetables.
2. Ask and answer: What's your favorite food/drink/vegetables?
1. (show some pictures of food on the big screen)
Present some new words and expressions to the Ss.
2. Ss learn the new words and expressions by themselves and try to remember them.
3. Work on 1a:
Read the words on the left and look at the pictures on the right. Write the letters of
the food on the line. Then check the answers.
Ⅲ. Game (Guess the food.)
(Show some pictures of food on the big screen)
Let Ss guess what food it is.
Ss try to guess the food and learn the words.
T: In the following conversation, one man is ordering some food. Now, let’s listen to the tape, find out the right noodles the person orders.
Play the recording for the Ss to listen and check the answers.
Ⅴ. Pair work
1. Present the conversation in 1b on the big screen and ask Ss to practice it.
2. Make their own conversations using the noodles in the picture.
3. Let some pairs act out their conversations.
1. Work on 2a;
T: Now, look at the pictures on the right, listen to the conversations and check the names of the foods you hear.
(Play the recording for the first time, students only listen carefully.
Then, listen to the recording again, and check the names of the foods.
Check the answers. )
2. Work on 2b:
(Play the recording for the Ss to listen and complete the sentences.)
Play the r
listen and write down the words.
(If necessary, use the pause button to help Ss)
3. Check the answers.
Ⅶ. Pair work
1. Ask and answer questions with your partner. Use the information in 2a.
2. Show the conversations of 2a on the big screen to the Ss.
3. Make a model for the Ss.
T: What kind of noodles would you like?
S1: I'd like beef noodles, please.
3. Ss work in pairs and practice the conversations.
1. Ask Ss to read the conversation in 2d and find the answer to this question： What would they like?
(They would like one large bowl of beef soup, one gongbao chicken, and one
mapo tofu with rice.)
2. Check the answers with the Ss.
3. Ss work with their partners and role-play the conversation.
VIII. Language points
1. Review the words and expressions in this period.
2. Role-play the conversation in 2d.
3. Write a short conversation to order some noodles you like in a restaurant.
The love of beauty is an essential part of all healthy human nature. It is a moral quality. The absence of it is not an assured ground of condemnation, but the presence of it is an invariable sign of goodness of heart. In proportion to the degree in which it is felt will probably be the degree in which nobleness and beauty of character will be attained.
Natural beauty is an all-pervading presence. The universe is its temple. It unfolds into the numberless flowers of spring. It waves in the branches of trees and the green blades of grass. It haunts the depths of the earth and the sea. It gleams from the hues of the shell and the precious stone. And not only these minute objects but the oceans, the mountains, the clouds, the stars, the rising and the setting sun---all overflow with beauty. This beauty is so precious, and so congenial to our tenderest and noblest feelings, that it is painful to think of the multitude of people living in the midst of it and yet remaining almost blind to it.
All persons should seek to become acquainted with the beauty in nature. There is not a worm we tread upon, nor a leaf that dances merrily as it falls before the autumn winds, but calls for our study and admiration. The power to appreciated beauty not merely increases our sources of happiness---it enlarges our moral nature, too. Beauty calms our restlessness and dispels our cares. Go into the fields or the woods, spend a summer day by the sea or the mountains, and all your little perplexities and anxieties will vanish. Listen to sweet music, and your foolish fears and petty jealousies will pass away. The beauty of the world helps us to seek and find the beauty of goodness.
不只是这些细微之物，还有海洋，山川，云彩，繁星，日升日落 - 一切都是洋溢着美,这样的美是如此珍贵，与我们最温柔，最高尚的情愫是如此相宜然而，想到很多人置身于美之中，却几乎对它熟视无睹，真是令人痛心不已。